The Board Room is available to individuals and organizations maintaining a subscription to The Board Room. By using this site you indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content of The Board Room, including the individual documents and other items published therein, is protected by Nonprofit Enterprise at Work's copyright. The Board Room is made available on the following terms:
- Authorized users (which includes only a single organization's staff, volunteers, board members, and consultants) are granted a license to access, use, edit, and customize The Board Room materials on behalf of a single organization with which they are affiliated. The rights granted under this agreement cannot be transferred, sold, or rented to anyone else.
- Although we make every effort to ensure up-to-date materials, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work, Inc. (NEW) does not warrant that the information contained in The Board Room is in every respect accurate or complete. Users of The Board Room are advised to consult appropriate legal counsel regarding application of The Board Room materials to their organizations.
- The Board Room and the materials included therein are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis and NEW disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of The Board Room is at your own risk, and access may be interrupted and may not be error-free.
- NEW will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages arising out of: (i) your use of or your inability to use The Board Room; (ii) any errors or omissions in the materials included in The Board Room; or (iii) the contents of The Board Room.
- The terms of this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to The Board Room and supersede any prior written or oral representations or agreements
- All sales are final. No cancellations or refunds.